Hi Playmates!
I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. If you want to join in the fun, all you have to do is use up some of your snippets on a project, then come and play.
For my homework this week I made a card with white snippets and a new stamp set that I just couldn’t resist.
| 6" x 4" card |
Details:
- All stamps are from the PaperArtsy Eclectica AB37 stamp set by Alison Bomber - "Poppy Edition".
- White snippets were used for the main panel and for the extra seedheads that I carefully stamped, cut out and added to the card with foam pads and a tiny amount of glue.
- Inks: SU Tip Top Taupe and VFC Pinecone.
- Seedheads painted with whatever Distress Inks were left over on the white tile I was using for a different project!
This is a lovely stamp used Sarn the poppy heads are just as beautiful as the poppies them selves beautiful card x
ReplyDeleteLove the creation with your new AB stamps Saran, CAS, yet lots of interest.
ReplyDeleteB x
Not surprised you had to have this set Sarn, it has your name all over it artistically speaking. A beautiful understated creation, awesome xxx
ReplyDeleteSuper card, nice stamp set too ... like the fact you used a foam pad to give those seed heads dimension too
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
These gorgeous seed heads really stand out beautifully from the subtle background
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamp set Sarn, and I love how you have shaded the seed heads and added dimension xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous CAS card, love the beautiful seed heads and delicate background.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
A lovely background for these gorgeous seedheads. The colouring and dimension make it look like you could just pick them off the card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, like that background, the seedheads are stunning especially with the dimension you gave them!
ReplyDeleteWow Sarn, what a fabulous card! Love the background and how you've coloured and used those seed heads is stunning. Really, really lovely work. So very you.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
I do love poppies and the seed heads are wonderful too, and beautifully coloured here with the bit of stamping behind which looks great Sarn and the layered up seed heads have super dimension too. x
ReplyDelete