Saturday, August 08, 2026

Fashion Model Tag

Hi there!

Here's a mixed media tag I made for the TAG ALONG & ATCS AUGUST CHALLENGE where the theme is FASHION (or anything goes). The fab prize this month is the same Aall & Create tag set I used below.

Details:

  • Aall & Create "Tagglestastic" die set #30. 
  • Large background letters added by sponging Midnight Blue Elements ink over the whole tag using the Visible Image A to Z stencil.
  • I stamped Florileges Design "Texte Mouchete" newspaper stamp onto some scrap paper then tore it into pieces and glued it on over the stencilling.
  • Then I mixed Aubergine acrylic paint with some white modelling paste and scraped it through a dotty stencil (make unknown). It was a bit too overwhelming and dark, so once the modelling paste was dry, I rubbed white gesso over the top to knock it back. 
  • I stamped the model's head from Jane Davenport's "Paper Doll Wig" set CEJDCS007 by Creative Expressions onto a snippet of 300gsm card, coloured the image with Willow, Amethyst & Nightshade Derwent Inktense pencils, then cut her out and glued her on. 
  • Finally, I stamped the Be Bold words, from Rubber Dance "Mix It Up #3"  stamp set, cut them out and glued them on. Kept me quiet for a couple of hours!

9 comments:

  1. That's a fab tag and I love how you used the head. Thanks also for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous amount of detail on this gorgeous mixed media tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that’s a fab tag and oh to have that model’s hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a real stunner Sarn and the colours used all add to a dramatic finish, perfect for Tag-Along (and ATC's) theme, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous die-cut tag, love the mixed media background and stamped head.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many details and so much texture on this tiny canvas, it all works so beautifully together- love the glam image and colours .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many apologies for not commenting on his beauty. It's one which slipped through the net somehow (I'm pretty sure it wasn't in place when I called by on Sunday. Such a lot of brilliant detail with this lovely lady and your explanation was helpful to read. A couple of times, as well as people not moving up my blog list, I've had to refresh the page to see the most recent post.🙄🙄

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarn this is a fabulous tag with it’s image and background x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so gorgeous Sarn. Love the class background and NEED that die too. I really think the hair colour on here is just stunning with the cool stencilling.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.