Hi there! Thanks for dropping by.
This is my second entry into the current TAG ALONG & ATCS CHALLENGE where there’s a FASHION theme (or anything goes) . . . and a great prize on offer.
| ATC |
Details:
- Two white snippets of card to make up the ATC.
- Fashion model image and sentiment from the SU Beautiful You stamp set stamped with Merlot Elements ink for the outline stamped image and Spun Candy Elements inks for the infill stamp.
- Background stamp from Studio Light Grunge Set 451 stamped with Spun Candy Elements ink.
- I gently dabbed the edges of the image panel into the Merlot ink pad before adhering it to the 2.5” x 3.5” ATC base.
Very elegant ATC this morning, loving your choice of colours too
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Snap!! although a different interpretation. Still having problems with blog/reading list and it's so RANDOM which is puzzling as well as annoying. Today I even had to refresh the page to see this post which I might well have missed if I'd not read your recent comment and knew to look for it 🙄
ReplyDeleteFab ATC. As I said to Val one of my favs and it looks great on an ATC. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) August challenge.
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC and love the beautiful elegant image.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Striking ATC, thanks for the inspiration, mine hasn't seen ink for awhile!
ReplyDeleteGreat ATC Sarn, so stylish.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
So elegant and perfect for our Fashion them, many thanks for sharing at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
A very fashionable ATC, and so funny as I just visited Val’s blog, just shows great minds think alike. I often unknowingly use the same sets or ideas as her too 😂xxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful ATC Sarn. I too have this stamps set - pre-loved - as yet unused so far as I can recall. Unless I used the dancing girl for Mia perhaps. It's timeless and so perfect for the ATC Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
OH! This is so wonderful, very stylish, and feminine. Love the corners too, a beautiful ATC Sarn. x
ReplyDeleteVery stylish ATC Sarn, I love the soft scribbly colouring on the elegant fashion model xx
ReplyDelete