Friday, August 14, 2026

Butterfly Tag

Hi there!

It's already the halfway point over at the TAG ALONG & ATCs CHALLENGE and the Design Team have further inspiration to enjoy on their mid-month post today.

Below, I've used the same die set that can be won at the Tag Along Challenge this month. I absolutely love this big tag die set and have used it quite a bit since winning it. The challenge theme this month is FASHION, but I'm entering under the Anything Goes option as I've exhausted my fashion stamp supplies for my other 3 entries!

Details:

  • Aall & Create “Taggletastic” die set #30 - which can be won at the TAG ALONG challenge this month.
  • Stencilled background made with orange and blue Distress Inks using "Make Art" and "Geometric Floral" stencils by Funky Fossil.
  • Stamped over the stencilling with the "Texte Mouchete" newspaper print stamp by Florileges Design.
  • Three Visible Image butterflies stamped, cut out. Glue was added to just the body part of each butterfly so that the wings could be lifted up.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely vibrant tag Sarn great background stencilling with your butterflies. One of my favourite die sets too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! So much to unpack from looking at this super tag, loving your colours, the stencils you used and your lovely butterfly images - cracking job Sarn

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, butterflies and die-cut tag, congrats on winning that, love the stencilled background too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely shaped tag and with so much beautiful background detail to highlight the floating butterflies. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you like this tag set it’s absolutely gorgeous ground stencilled background and adorable butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! The butterflies look like they've just flown in and settled on the pretty tag. Beautiful colours too. Thanks also for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is super pretty Sarn. Love the mix of colours and those beautiful butterflies.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, Sarn. The background is beautiful and I love how you’ve made the butterflies 3D.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liz used the word I was about to but it is indeed stunning Sarn, the colours, composition, love it all. So pleased you shared at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love the black and white butterflies against the stencilled background, awesome tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love the beautiful background and the simple butterflies, great tag die too. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag, great shape, background and like the butterflies left in black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.