Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Snippets - Masculine Make

Hi there!

There's a new challenge to play along with over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND hosted by Miss Di for the next fortnight.

For my homework, I made a masculine anniversary card, sort of representing the passage of time, love and shelter. Yes, you're right, I'm a romantic at heart! LOL! 

I stamped a clock image onto the main card panel, and then stamped another onto a white snippet, along with the umbrella man. The second clock and the umbrella man were cut out with scissors and adhered to the card with different thicknesses of foam pads as I wanted them to overlap slightly. 

I stamped, coloured and cut out a small love heart for the clock’s centre for a bit of spot colour. The last thing I added was the sentiment.

Card measures 6" x 4.5" 

Materials:

  • Stampers Anonymous "Life's Possibilities" CSS25870 set used for the umbrella man and the clocks.
  • Can't remember who made the heart stamp.
  • Maker of the Happy Anniversary words is lost in the mists of time, but is possibly from an old Stampin' Up set.

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea for an anniversary card - such neat fussy cutting too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it turned in to a fabulous anniversary card, Sarn

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish and artistic anniversary card Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Anniversary card Sarn,it sure does show the passing of time and the heart brings it alltogeather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine anniversary card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic masculine anniversary card Sarn, I love the stamps and the perfectly balanced design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and thoughtful masculine anniversary card Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Sarn! That is an absolutely perfect Anniversary card! Love the symbolism - you little romantic indeed!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just brilliant. A wonderful anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome imagination Sarn, a beautiful classy card in perfect balance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apols late visit, love this one Sarn.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a creative design, Sarn! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.