Monday, March 02, 2026

Friendship Card

Today I have a CAS one layer card to share with you - using just three stamps and a little watercolouring.

I would like to enter this card into the March STAMPING SENSATIONS CHALLENGE where the optional theme is SPRING (or anything goes). I thought the buds looked like Pussy Willow so I'm entering under the theme. There's a lovely prize on offer and you have until noon on 1st April to enter.

A6 sized card

DETAILS:

  • PaperArtsy JOFY 102 set for the bud image
  • Bird stamp by SU (from the long retired Everything Eleanor set)
  • Friend definition stamp by Crafty Roo (no longer trading)
  • Inks: SU Sahara Sand and VF Onyx Black

16 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I thought they were Sarn, colours spot on, perfect for our Spring theme at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, very classy, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely CAS card Sarn.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very elegant and classy CAS card Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super make and colour choice - good luck with your entry

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy card - must check out some of my ancient SU stamp sets in a search for useful elements 🤣.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS card, perfect choice and placement of stamps, colours and sentiment. Thanks for joining in at Stampin' Sensations
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so elegant. Love the design and the colours used. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card, love the little bird on the Pussy Willow.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card, classy with the tan/black color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of your supplies to make this CAS elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Sarn. Love the delicate foliage and that beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely CAS card, the image does look like Pussy Willow and I love the placement of the little bird.
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations. Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.