Today I have a collage style card to share with you.
I was inspired to make this after seeing a lovely card by Cecile Ribon on Pinterest, so I CASED it.
| My version - A6 sized card |
CECILE RIBON'S original card is below:
![]() |
| The card I CASED |
Details:
- Rectangle Frame die by Heffy Doodle
- Leafy sprig from the Hidden Foliage die set by Sizzix
- SU background “paint stripe” stamp from long-retired set (I can't remember the name of it)
- Thank You sentiment the Simply Said set by Uniko
- Text Stamp by Florileges Designs
- Butterfly cut out from patterned paper

I can vouch for the design and especially the composition and colours of the first, beautifully done.
ReplyDeleteB x
A brilliant CASE of the design - a great combo of CAS with a touch of mixed media. Very classy.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous CASE and a great design.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Very stylish Sarn - love it! Xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Such a wonderful take on the original, you can see all the elements but you've definitely made it your own. xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful take on the original.
ReplyDeleteLoving your CASE of Cecile's card and it's a lovely design too
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Fabulous card Sarn and great card to take inspiration from!
ReplyDeleteAwesome case of the original, I love the elements you’ve used and the bold black frame pairs perfectly with the bold butterfly xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat case of that card Sarn. I love how yours looks very masculine in those colours. Lovely style.
ReplyDeleteSuch a striking collage interpretation. The bold black frame gives the whole design a crisp structure, and the layered elements sit together so naturally. The butterfly’s patterned wings add just the right amount of movement, and the soft paint‑stripe background keeps everything airy while still grounding the composition. A beautifully balanced CASE that feels both graphic and elegant.
ReplyDeleteWOW! A fabulous case, I love the details you have in it. x
ReplyDelete