Friday, March 06, 2026

Sittin’ Pretty!

Hi there!

I decided to play with my lovely wooden stamps. This chicken, sitting pretty on top of a pile of gifts, is an old favourite. I have left the card sentiment-free for the time being.

I’d like to enter the card into the current ALLSORTS CHALLENGE 844 where the theme is RIBBONS AND BOWS. I took a leaf out of VAL’S book and used a stamp with ribbons and bows on it (in the gifts). 

A6 sized card

Details:

  • SNIPPETS = Everything stuck to the card front!
  • SU patterned paper, mounted onto SU Night of Navy card.
  • My 23-year old-Penny Black “Party Perch” 2619H wooden stamp!
  • Image coloured with watercolour pencils and a water brush. 

Delighted to be part of Allsorts Top 7 with this card - thank you so much.



15 comments:

  1. Such a fun image even if it is an oldie. Certainly a few bows on the parcels. so perfect for the current Allsorts challenge theme, thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be an oldie Sarn, but you've given that pretty PB stamp a bang up to date look! Lovely card.
    Hugs
    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image Sarn and great colour scheme - definitely an oldie but a goodie! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very satisfying to use an old stamp along with so many snippets, fab card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the p, paper and fun image with the cute chook.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, great design and that image would put a smile on anyone's face!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And thanks for sharing this delight with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chicken's expression! So funny... Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and I love these colors! So nice to see you at Allsorts challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Easy enough to add a sentiment when needed!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome fun card, an oldie but very goodie stamp indeedy, and I love the colour scheme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Sarn, what a brilliant stamped image! Thank you for sharing your brilliant creation in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your chicken stamp and sitting perfectly on the gifts another lovely card Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look on the chicken's face! It's a wonderful card and a great colour scheme too. Thanks also for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this card Sarn!! A brilliant design and thank you for supporting my optional theme at Allsorts. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.