Hi Playmates!
I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. Why not use up some of your snippets, then come over to the Playground for a 'show and tell' via Mr Linky?
For my homework, I made a card from some of the snippets I recently pulled out to play with (see HERE and HERE) and was still busy using up on the card below:
Hope to see you up in the Snippets Playground Treehouse for a hot chocolate and a natter. I've smuggled in a few bars of chocolate to share. It's OK - we can burn off the calories when we run around playing play Tag later!
Really pretty layout with your stamped circles and stencilling
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
A lovely composition on your card. The diagonal stencilling and stamping is so effective.
ReplyDeleteThe subtle stencilling in the background really showcases those super birds - a great snippets card as always
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always Sarn l love your birdies perched on the twigs and another lovely background too see you in the tree house for hot chocolate x
ReplyDeleteLove the die-cut birds on the branch and the delicate stencilled background.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Fabulous card, your stenciling is fabulous, as always, and like the birds and little Happy Birthday with it.
ReplyDeleteOh how I love this card - it's gentle,.soothing and beautifully thought out and made!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Very elegant card Sarn, love the understated neutral colours and the diagonal stencilling in the background xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Understated elegance xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Sarn
ReplyDeleteLove this card very much .. .. the background is just perfect and the colour palette too.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxox
Love this card Sarn! And the soft mask work to highlight the die cuts, very nice use of your snippets.
ReplyDeleteThank you for faithfully running this challenge with dear Di, you are a blessing even though I’m not able to blog much due to health, well done, prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x
I love the background diagonal circle stamping and then the die cut birds on a branch over the top Sarn and such a soft and pretty look in the brown tones. x
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Sarn.
ReplyDeleteKath x