Sunday, December 24, 2023

Sunday Snippets - Bunny is back!

Here's wishing you a LOVELY CHRISTMAS.

Not only is it Sunday morning and time for a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND  - but its CHRISTMAS EVE too! Are you excited? I know I am!

Miss Di and Dudley are in charge of the Playground for the next fortnight - and this time around there is a THEME for you to comply with!

The theme is ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS - so we don't want to see anything festive on your snippet makes at all! As it's the last challenge of the year, Di has a super prize on offer. Run off and find out what I'm talking about . . . HERE.

My 3" x 6.25" custom made card.

Snippets used.

To comply with the non-Christmas theme - my homework features a birthday card. I got "Bunny" back out and gave him a (PaperArtsy) window to sit in. I cut into a whole sheet of 6"x6" brick patterned paper, but mounted it onto packaging snippets. The Bunny and sentiment are also die-cut from packaging snippets and the flowers were stamped a couple of times onto a gelli print snippet then cut out with scissors and stuck on. I added a bit of brown watercolouring to the left hand side of the window to give it some depth.

I know you're all busy with Christmas, but when you get a chance to play with your snippety craft stuff, hop along to enter the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND and have some fun. Di, Dudley and I have plenty of mince pies and a lethal rum punch on the go! Plus some sausage rolls etc. Come and find us up in the treehouse. You can also read about the Nativity Play/Panto/Fiasco!

18 comments:

  1. Bunny looks very happy sitting in the window, another awesome card Sarn. Have a very happy Christmas, see you up in the treehouse at some point! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny looks very content Sarn. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly come up trumps with your non-Christmas card - how lovely to see my favourite bunny perched in the window - just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely birthday card Sarn.

    I hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love this bunny as you know!! He looks fab in the archway xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Bunny card Sarn - he looks right at home sitting there in the window! Nice one!

    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh l just love this bunny Sarn and you have created another of your fabulous cards so loving it is too.....wishing you a Wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2024 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable snippet card with the cute bunny Sarn, and fab dies and background paper. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I knew where to get this delightful bunny! I love seeing him on every card that's made! he looks right at home perched in the little window on the brick wall. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, ADORO questa card, Sarn!! Così dolce e sognante! Il muro di mattoni è perfetto con quella splendida finestra, mi ricorda gli antichi castelli medievali e il coniglietto sembra davvero a casa sua! :D Stupendi i fiori con la tua carta e il color kraft dei tuoi packaging! Bellissima!
    Buon Natale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Sarn your card is so beautiful and so adorable, I love the bunny.

    Have a lovely Christmas.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bunny looks fab sitting on the window ledge.Best wishes to you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card and you used one of my favorite dies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, like how you used the bunny on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you gave the bunny a window! What a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to be so late to the party ... HOPE you had a terrific Christmas and will go on to have a splendiferous New Year.

    You bunny card is fab, great use of snippets too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so brilliant with this bunny - another super make with him! I am trying to get my head out of Christmas crafting mode and as soon as I manage it, will see you up in the tree house where we are making a homemade gym for anyone who was a little too free with the Christmas pud this year!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card Sarn, I love the window shape with the brick background, and the flowers, a great place to sit your bunny.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.