Hi Playmates!
I'm always happy when I'm using up snippets! Here, I've used a gelli print snippet, as well as some SU Pool Party card. Hmm, just looking at this photo makes me think I need to run off and add a gem in the centre of that snowflake . . . best go and do that before I forget!
![]() |
| Showing the Pool Party snippet I used for the snowflake. |
Di has published RESULTS from her previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover who won the prize.
There's still time to add your name to the cast list of the Nativity Play - details on the Snippets Playground post - some major parts are still vacant!
NB: Di's next Playground Challenge - starting on Christmas Eve - will have a theme of ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS! So please enter any snippets card you like, as long as it has nothing whatsoever to do with Christmas! Non-compliant entries won't be eligible for the draw and may be deleted - and you really don't want to miss the chance of her prize - trust me!


Ciao Sarn, bellissima card e con una gemma al centro sarà ancora migliore. Devo prendere spunto da te e usare un po' di pezzetti dei miei gelli prints!
ReplyDeleteIo mi offro come pastorella... o come asino :D Vado ad aggiungere il mio nome.
Buona Domenica!
What an interesting gelli print background!
ReplyDeleteThe snowflake looks good on it!
I am sure the snippet people must just be shy about signing up for the nativity play.
Instead of myrrh, I will have a beverage in my container. I WILL share!
As always you've made brilliant use of some of your snippets - simple card but so very effective especially with those colour choices. The choice for the next challenge sounds good - a bit of a break from the plethora of Christmas cards we've been seeing (and making) 😉. Just what I need to get me out of the groove.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Sarn, great background and love the stitched snowflake! Xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snowflake card, Sarn. I love your background.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anke
You really ARE accomplished with the gelli plate, maybe I need some lessons!
ReplyDeleteFab card too missus
Happy Snippet Day
Kathyk
You really do Sarn put your snippets to good use as your card is adorable with a fabulous background x
ReplyDeleteLove the gelli plate background and large snowflake.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
A lovely card Sarn.
ReplyDeleteKath x
That is my favorite go-to snowflake to use also and I always add a gem to the center too LOL Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous background for your snowflake.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
More lovely gelli snippets and a lush colour palette Sarn.
ReplyDeleteB x
Another really funky snippets card Sarn, love the gel plate background - you are so accomplished with them.
ReplyDeletePauline xx
You have the best gelli print snippets ever! Great cards and like that snowflake, I just saw it over on Carol's blog too!
ReplyDeleteGelli plates are amazing. I haven't had mine out for a while, so thanks for the reminder. Great card and great colours too xx
ReplyDeleteLovely colour combo Sarn .. .. and I love that snowflake die very much.
ReplyDeleteYou are very inspirational with your gelli plate creations.
Love Jules xx
Beautiful with or without a gem Sarn, love it.
ReplyDeleteFaith x