Saturday, December 02, 2023

Leafy snippets

I'm sharing a 6" square card with you today. Apart from the card base, everything else is a snippet!

6" x 6" card full of snippets

Some of the snippets I used.
   
An angled shot!

Materials:

  • White snippets (die-cut with stitched square dies from The Works)
  • Gelli print snippets for the central square; die-cut leafy sprig (Pink & Main Leafy Dies 1) and the edge embellishments.
  • "Sarn Candi" created by punching out 2 small circles from the pink gelli print, shaping them and adding them to the tiny edge strips with a foam pad.

This week's ALLSORTS CHALLENGE theme is STITCHING - REAL OR FAUX. As this card uses stitched square dies I'm able to enter - although there is always the "anything goes" option.

The beautiful Pink & Main leaf die set was recently given to me by a wonderful friend. Mwah!

19 comments:

  1. I like this, a LOT. fab combo of colours and I really like your choice to put white mats behind too

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to see you joining us this week Sarn and love the hot colours against the white, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Sarn - fabulous colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty this is Sarn, love the white spaces with the fabulous focal point! So nice to see you this week at Allsorts challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sarn, I love the layout of the design. Wonderful colours too. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Stitching option. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and great design,love the pink leaves,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Sarn I love how you have put this together and great faux stitching thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright colours and layered design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, like how you layered those squares and of course your snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Really AMAZING! Davvero meravigliosa, Sarn! Che design stupendo, e adoro i colori!!! Questo layout รจ da replicare, veramente ispirante!! E i tuoi Sarn Candi sono perfetti! Con cosa li hai modellati?
    Un amore di card!!!
    ...Pinned! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm starting over with blog reading as I'll never catch up. I've browsed your posts with your usual beautiful work! I love this artistic card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, love the colours, and the layout is fantastic with your little strips and Sarncandy, and great idea to use the stitched squares! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous colour choices on this card - great to have generous crafty friends ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowser Sarn! What a stunning card, glorious colours and fab design. Love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Sarn love the layout and the leaves are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous and funky vibrant card Sarn - your gel plate pieces are just so fantastic
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks fab, I get great satisfaction using snips and scraps, xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is one stunning layered card! I love not only the leaf stem and those vivid colors, but the layered squares and bits on the sides look just perfect with those little bits of matching gelli prints. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh those are lovely hot sizzling colours Sarn, just right for another dark muddy day :/ Clever use of pattern too. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.