Hi Playmates!
RESULTS from the previous Snippets Playground challenge have been published HERE, so why not wander over to see who's been showcased and who won the prize?
For my homework this week: I've made two more cards from the lovely "run-off" sheet I've been busy using up. The sheet was made while cleaning off my brayer during a gelli printing session. Guess what? - I still have a little bit of it left for another project or two!
![]() |
| The bottom hill is the run-off sheet snippet, and the little "tree" is a gelli print snippet. |


Seeing these two brilliant cards has made me think about using better quality paper or card for my 'clean up'. Love them both
ReplyDeleteNice use of the 'waste' pieces Sarn, it's all to easy to throw what can come in useful.
ReplyDeleteB x
So beautiful Sarn are both your cards can't wait to see what you do for your other 2 cards enjoy your day x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards using these lovely, colourful 'scrap' pieces.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
I LOVE (love, love) what you made with your run off sheets - two fabulous card makes too
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday to you and your readers too
Kathyk
These are very unusual and stylish cards Sarn and what a fab way to use those treasured (dare I say) snippets.
ReplyDeleteBoth so lovely Sarn, love the mix of the run-off sheet. great use of them too.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
Wow Sarn, these are absolutely lovely cards! Who knew that a run off sheet could look as lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Such a joy seeing you using again your run-off sheet snippets! They look so unique on your CAS-style cards! Two fabulous works and especially love the first one! Bellissima! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Wow, fabulous cards from your snippets!
ReplyDeleteI especially love that little tree on the hill, Sarn!
ReplyDeleteTwo fab contemporary cards, so arty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up on my lovely win.
I do love this, what a perfect snippets CAS card. Perfect splatters too xx
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing Sarn … stunning colour splash from your run off sheet. How clever ! Xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing creations from run off sheets Sarn, really should jelly plate again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x
{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
Your designs are so beautiful! And the colours are gorgeous. Simple and sweet designs. x
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me with your creativity Sarn, fabulous cards xxx
ReplyDeleteYou really are selling gelli prints to me Sarn! Two wonderful cards - especially the cute stylised tree on the most beautiful hill I've ever seen! Sending hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDelete