Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Masculine OLC

Hi Friends

I simply LOVE the little "paint chip" stamp from SU's 'Textures & Frames' stamp set.

I've made a few one layer cards (OLCs) with it, and this one's perfect for a masculine birthday card. I teamed it with two lovely sentiments from Visible Image - one for the card front and the other for the inside.

5" square card - simply stamped

The inside

Thanks for dropping by to take a look at what I've been up to. 
Wishing you a lovely day.



16 comments:

  1. Fabulous - looks like a really handy stamp set for this type of card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is really handy for masculine cards!! Love your colours choice and the delicate tones of the inside!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, yes great for the males and a really useful stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration for those oh so difficult cards Sarn.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally brilliant card Sarn - just perfect especially for a chap in those wonderful shades of blue. Deffo is one to CASE as I have the same set - as yet unused, bad me! Would never have thought to use it as you did though - clever sausage!

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so stylish Sarn ... if I had seen that stamp it just wouldn't have struck me at all, but seeing how you have used it is really inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean and simple…..can’t beat it really!

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous male card l just love this design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a fabulous, different and it makes an impact too, Great colours too. Love this Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. And they all turn out just great, this one is no exception - loving the colour choices too

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous masculine card, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make the ordinary look awesome! Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely design, one which would suit masculine or feminine with a simple change of coloured inks, a fab card Sarn.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little paint swatch thingy too Sarn! It makes a brilliant masculine card but would be great for everything else as well! Love the way you made the paint swatches paler on the inside of the card - it's all in the detail - am I right?! Lots of love and hygge and perhaps a bit of a virtual brolly too, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a nice stamp and you've made a wonderful CAS design with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.