Monday, November 28, 2022

It's a new day . . .

 . . . and what will you do with it? 

Whatever you get up to today - I hope you enjoy yourself.

Flushed and still happy dancing from my win over at Allsorts last week (along with my good friend Di) - I've decided to enter this week's Allsorts challenge too! The theme is Wings and/or Tails - and I'm entering an ATC with a silhouette bird on it so that covers BOTH bits of the theme!

First, I cut a 2¼" x 3¼" piece from a larger snippet of watercolour paper that I had used Brusho powder on previously (and which had been sitting around the craft room for far too long)!

I added a die-cut bird silhouette, then simply stamped the sentiment on the watercolour paper. This was mounted to a slightly larger black snippet of card, and again onto a 2½ x 3½ piece of packaging - so I got a bit of recycling done too!

21 comments:

  1. And this is a splendid take on the wings and tails theme, well done on your recent win and good luck with this entry too

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy your happy Sarn and loving the backdrop to the silhouette birdie, just perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous image Sarn - well done to you and Di on your win too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous ATC Sarn, I love the bright colours behind the silhouette.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super, colourful background for your silhouette birdie Sarn, lovely to have you join us at Allsorts this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo love the colourful background a striking card Sarn. A new day indeed.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowser Sarn - how beautiful! It's like a tiny piece of art - and how the yellow Brushos glow - a touch of Van Gogh there.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This ATC looks just AMAZING!! Absolutely adorable bird-on-branch silhouette and the Brusho background is just a splash of light! Really a positive and energetic creation for anyone new day!!
    Big congrats to both you and Di for the win at Allsorts!! Surely so well deserved!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning creation, Sarn. Love these stunning colors and gorgeous silhouette bird! So nice to see you joining in with my theme of wings and/or tails this week! Thank you!!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is really beautiful the background is gorgeous, the bird silhouette is fabulous and congratulations to you and Di on your win enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A magnificent brusho background and that silhouette is just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarn love this ATC so colourful and I love the birdie thank you for entering the Allsorts Challenge
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning background to go with this lovely silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a bright and cheerful backgraound for this pretty bird on branch silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That’s gorgeous, and a great bit of recycling! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous ATC Sarn .. the background really pops, and the blue looks like the Milky Way at night. Thanks so much for joining us again at this week’s Allsorts
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful! I love the sparkly colors and wonderful design. Yes, each day is a new beginning and I'm trying to make the best of each one! Congrats on your win BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous ATC, I love your background.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful ATC, fantastic background.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely bright bird card using your Brusho'd background

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such stunning colours Sarn and the perfect background for a silhouette! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.