I recently fell in love with an uber-CAS card designed by Kathy K (see the second card on THIS POST) which I just had to pinch - er, I mean CASE!
With her permission I had a go . . .
I liked them so much I made 5 in total!
Everything was stamped with black archival ink. Once the circles were dry, they were coloured with numerous Distress Oxide inks and a water brush. I used three different Distress Oxide colours on each circle.
I reckon these make fab all-rounder unisex birthday cards (depending on the colours used). Very easy to batch-make as there's only a little stamping and colouring involved! Thanks Kathy!
Wishing you a wonderfully crafty week!


I should try this too, I think I have that stamp set somewhere! A great CAS card
ReplyDeleteBrilliant idea for CAS (and quick) cards and, as you say, suitable for many occasions
ReplyDeleteThey do indeed Sarn and perfect CAS examples.
ReplyDeleteB x
Ooh very funky .. love them! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and so different CAS cards Sarn, well done CASeing them from Kathy K! :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, I like these! Such a simple idea but beautiful. x
ReplyDeleteOH! Yeah! Super cards and ideas. Thank you BOTH. Love your colour mixes Sarn.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
Brilliant cas cards Sarn and what a great idea to make 5 love them x
ReplyDeleteThese are fab! I'm not very good with CAS designs, I don't know when to leave it alone :o)
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Love these Sarnie! Great CAS examples - maybe silver and gold for Christmas too????x
ReplyDeleteSuch fun cards! Love the watercolour and CAS look. Kathy’s are fab too, great idea to gloss them up. Xxx
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm very flattered, may I say what a cracking job you've done with my original design too - lovely the pinks and purples!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Kathyk
Fabulous cards to have in your stash!
ReplyDeleteI can see why you loved this design Sarn and they are SO versatile! Love the colours you've used and how useful to have a whole bunch of them too! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my word - these are fabulous Sarn! Kudos to Kathy as well. Clever pair that you are. Hugs, Di xxx
ReplyDelete