Thursday, December 01, 2022

Bright snippets!

Hello Playmates!

Are you ready for the Grand Switch On of the Snippets Playground Christmas Lights tonight? Keep an eye out for a fun post over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND at 7.30pm.

To get you in the mood, here's a bright and colourful birthday card made from snippets.

5.25" square card - using a snippet of blue behind
the punched out flowers.

The punched-out snippets -
only used the orange ones on
today's card!

Do come along and join me, Di and Dudley up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate and a sprinkling of marshmallows - plus a mince pie or two! If you need a little summin' summin' extra in your drink, just nod me the wink and I'll see what's inside my satchel!

17 comments:

  1. Fab bright card Sarn, hope the treehouse lights are as bright, and I’ll be giving you a nudge 😉xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS card but with great impact - love it. See you at the turning on ceremony 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty chilly today Sarn so here's my nod and wink as allergic to milk you see so something with a kick in it necessary. The colour of the flowers look pretty against the blue.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and bright card Sarn l like that you used your snippets and you created a lovely card with the flowers so beautifully done enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Sarn - see you tonight!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sarn, very striking! Save me a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely snippets card Sarn! Love the eye catching colours against the lovely blue background. Dudley is in count down mode here - ready for the Grand Switch On! Currently he's at 378,296,853 and going down! I never knew he could count so well before today.

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is bright and beautiful Sarn, enjoy your switching on of the lights, I will try very hard to get there.
    Hugs
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy little orange and yellow flowers to wish a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I arrived later at the Grand Switch On, sorry for the dealy. But enjoyed so much the awesome effect! (and the patterned toilet roll :D) Very well done!! :D
    Your Birthday CAS is delightful!! I have a full box of these punched flowers, cut out from any type of paper (even from magazine pages) but I'm not able to make CAS cards! :) Love the blue snippet behind the flowers, such beautiful colours combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful sunny feeling card on such a dismal day so far.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this zingy birthday card Sarn and it makes me think of sunnier days! Sending warm hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely bright happy card. I need to do something like this - I'll put it on my homework list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.