Hi there!
Okay, so Rudolph Day was yesterday . . . but you have until the end of the month to join in with the challenge HERE.
On this card, I used a torn piece of paper with a blender brush and light blue ink to create the snowscape. Then I brushed the same blue ink through a few stencils. The penguin is a snippet that I coloured and cut out a little while back, and the "Christmas" word and "25th" stamps are from a new stamp set I acquired from Hobby Art, who recently stopped trading. As a final touch I added Washi tape to the left hand edge.
| C6 sized card |
MATERIALS:
- Funky Fossil Washi Tape at the left hand edge.
- "Christmas" word and "25th" by Hobby Art from their "Christmas Post" stamp set. I coloured the sentiment in with blue Tombow marker pens.
- Geometric Flowers stencil by Funky Fossil and an unknown make for the swirly stencil.
- Torn paper used as a mask to create the snowscape with light blue ink and a brush.
- AALL & Create Penguin from set #604, stamped onto a white SNIPPET and coloured in with watercolour pencils. The penguin was cut out and glued to the card front.
I really like this Christmas card - cracking job, Sarn
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Nice to see one of my fav Penguin's, nice idea with the washi tape.
ReplyDeleteB x
Gorgeous card, I love the penguin and all the details xxx
ReplyDeleteThe quirky penguin and other elements combine beautifully for this Rudolph Days card - love it
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card Sarn your blended background is stunning so effective and cut penguin 🐧 xx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Sarn - the penguin is so cute!
ReplyDeleteKath x
A gorgeous Christmas sentiment and it looks wonderful with your cute penguin.
ReplyDeleteLove the cute penguin and stencilled background.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
A very striking design, beautiful stencilled background, handsome penguin, love the font on the 'Christmas ' stamp. xx
ReplyDeleteLove this funky penguin, and the Christmas word sentiment is really beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow.. this is amazing! Love your wonderful penguin!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Conny
WOW megagenial und traumhaft schön, liebe Sarn. Der Pinguin ist der Knaller und Dein Hintergrund schaut gigantisch aus.
ReplyDeleteHerzliche Grüße
von Anke
Beautiful card, like that penguin and great stenciled background and the washi tape adds a nice final touch!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card Sarn! Love the way you did that background, those penguins always make me smile.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
That's a fun penguin Sarn and I love the snowscape you've created with the pretty and the added stencilling looks great and all in that pretty blue, also finished beautifully with the added large 'Christmas' and '25th'...a very stylish card. x
ReplyDelete