Hi Lovely Reader!
Thanks for dropping by at this busy time of year.
As previously mentioned, I have started making next year's Christmas cards, so I stamped up a few white card snippets and coloured them in. Then I cut them out and set about making some festive cards.
| Stamped up snippets. |
| Coloured and cut out images. |
| Cards made with a few of the snippets. I still have the remaining images to use up. |
I was going to enter one of the red and green gonk cards into the We Love Stamping December Challenge . . . until I realised that I had no idea of the gonk stamp details (a requirement for copyright purposes). I thought the set might have been by Lisa Horton for Creative Expressions, but it's several years old and I cannot locate it anywhere, so that's that plan scuppered!
FAB selection of cards. Don't blame you for not wanting to break any rules ... sadly, I don't recognise them either, sorry
ReplyDeleteKathyk
What fabulous cards Sarn, love all the details. If the stamps are old would the copyright issue apply? It’s unlikely you can still buy them. On the other hand, I’m sure you’ll delight us with other awesome designs you can enter with xxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely display and my favourite Penguins, just love those A&C sets, many thanks for thinking about us at We Love Stamping challenge.......thought the Gnomes might be CB Tompt Gnomes, but slightly different.
ReplyDeleteB x
A super set of fun Christmas cards - just love your choice of images
ReplyDeleteGreat fun cards, love the cute gnomes and penguins.
ReplyDeletecarol x
A lovely set of cards Sarn and you made them fun cards too love the images x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful set of cards, Sarn. Looks like you've made a great start on your cards for next Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Liebe Sarn,
ReplyDeleteDeine Karten schauen alle wundervoll aus, die Motive sind klasse.
Herzliche Grüße
von Anke
Great fun and cute Christmas card images - you really are getting ahead!! Xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection of Christmas cards Sarn! Your choice of stamps and colouring is perfect as always - great work. I always think that Christmas is a great time to steal a march on the next Christmas as we're already in a festive frame of mind! No idea about the gnome/gonk, but he is rather a smart chap!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xxx