Sunday, January 04, 2026

Sunday Snippets - Altenew Rose Cards

Hi Playmates!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year. I hope 2026 is good to you.

For my homework, I CASED a card that the wonderfully talented Viv made back in March last year. I just love this Altenew stamp set and ended up making 2 more cards with it while I had it sat sitting on the desk!

Card measures 5” square

Details:

  • Stamps: Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set for ALL stamping on the above card.
  • Inks: SU Calypso Coral; Lucky Limeade; Certainly Celery, Basic Grey & Smokey Slate. As well as Mustard Seed & Wild Honey Distress Inks.
  • Snippets: all the coloured foliage and flower are stamped onto white snippets of card.

Here are the other two cards I made with the same stamp set:

5” square card
+ Paper Artsy JOFY sentiment and Funky Fossil Geometric Floral stencil

A6 sized card
+ Retired SU birthday sentiment

18 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful collection of cards Sar, a great start to the year, well done!
    Gods blessings, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super post of creativity Sarn, might need to dig our my Altenew goodies which haven't seen the light of day for far too long.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful set of cards Sarn, I especially like the colouring of the last one, but they are all so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three simply super cards you've made too

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three varied and beautiful cards made with this great set - love your colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sarn what a gorgeous selection of floral images on your cards so beautifully put together and coloured see you in the treehouse xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are gorgeous Sarn, I love everything about them - the stamp, the backgrounds, the colouring. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Sarn, each and every one of them, love your colouring, as ever, beautifully done, just stunning,. Xxx❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Sarn. I have this set and hardly ever used it! Must get it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful collection of floral cards - the middle one is my favourite as I love the stencilled background.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous selection of cards, love the beautiful flowers, the colours of the last one is my fave too.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year Sarn. These are beautiful cards, I love the backgrounds and the colouring of the flowers, just gorgeous. Hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning cards, very versatile stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty Altenew flower and so versatile Sarn and looks wonderful and beautifully coloured on all three cards. I love the grey outline stamped image behind the flowers on the first, and then the pretty bright stencilling on the second, and looking great just on its own on the last. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love 'em all! Great work Sarn. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Traumhaft schöne Karten, liebe Sarn. Dieses Blumenset ist aber auch zu schön, die mittlere gefällt mir besonders gut, der Hintergrund gibt der Blüte eine ganz besondere Wirkung, total genial.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Sarn, stunning cards! Love the colours you chose to use too.
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.