Sunday, January 11, 2026

Sunday Snippets - Masculine Card

Hi there!

I needed a masculine card for the guitarist in my life - so here’s what I came up with - a box card with a hinged sentiment.

A tutorial for this card is on the tabs at the top of this blog HERE - just scroll down to “Square Box Card” for details.

Materials:

  • Guitar image from Visible Image’s Music Speaks set
  • Sentiment from an old set by Stampin Up
  • Bottom edge swirl from the Funky Fossil Rock n Roll set
  • Sizzix circle dies used for the hinged sentiment
  • Snippets: white card and SU Sahara Sand card used for the panels and sentiment

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.


13 comments:

  1. Awesome card for your guitarist! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, bet he loved it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very smart card for a musician and great to have a tutorial for this interesting style

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for a musical male, VI do some great stamps for that genre.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool masculine card, I love the sepia look with the stamps you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card - perfect for a guitarist.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card, love the guitar stamp and off to check out the tutorial.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous shaped masculine card! I'm sure he will like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowser Sarn! What a fabulous card this is! Totally oozes class to me as well!
    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful design looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Sarn, I love the design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, love the shape and the guitar. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the shape of this masculine card and the guitar image x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.