Sunday, February 01, 2026

Sunday Snippets - LOVE is in the air!

Hi Playmates!

I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. This is your opportunity to use up some snippets, then come over to the Playground for a 'show and tell' via Mr Linky.

While I had the dotty stencil and the heart stamp out on my desk from other recent projects, I made a CAS anniversary card with just one black and one white snippet of card.   

C6 sized card

Details:

  • The Crafters Workshop dotty stencil, brushed with Picked Raspberry DI.
  • Heart stamp from the Visible Image "Accessorize" stamp set, coloured with Picked Raspberry DI.
  • Partly stamped sentiment from My Favourite Things stamp set CS-794 "Everything Wonderful".

Why not take a look at your snippets pile, pull out a few bits and pieces and see what you can make with them? Then come over to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND - there's a lovely prize on offer for UK & European entrants - or you can just play for fun. 

I would also like to enter this card into the Allsorts Challenge #842 where Donna wants us to CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND. I have stencilled the background of the focal element on the card above, which I hope counts, but if not, it can be entered under the Anything Goes option. There are some FABULOUS Aall & Create stamps available as prizes at Allsorts.

14 comments:

  1. A beautifully styled card for a romantic occasion xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, modern and impactful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing make, nice touch with the stencilling too matey

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really stylish Anniversary card using some of your snippets. I'm sure the size of 'your own background' isn't relevant so I reckon this qualifies perfectly for the current Allsorts theme. Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snippets card Sarn! Very pretty yet impactful. Is that even a word? Happy Snippets Day!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Sarn, your background really enhances that lovely heart! Glad you shared with us at Allsorts and hope to see you in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous cas anniversary card. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great funky anniversary card, I love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so sweet and CAS in design. Thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful CAS Valentines creation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a terrific CAS card Sarn, and I love the sweet but bold heart image surround by the pretty pink different sized spots, and the matted black layer makes it stand out beautfully. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so classy!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, I absolutely love this card, so classy CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.