Hi there!
I made a little ATC which I would like to enter into the January TAG ALONG & ATC CHALLENGE where the theme is Love and Romance.
Well, I LOVE decent coffee! If that’s too “out there” as an interpretation of the theme, there’s always the ANYTHING GOES option!
| ATC 2.5" x 3.5" |
| My snippets! |
Details:
- Background stamps used on ATC base: Tall Grass set by Funky Fossil; Studio Light Grunge Collection SL451; splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge set by Stampin’ Up!
- Background Stencil: Ink Swirls by Visible Image.
- Focal point:Coffee Cup stamp = magazine cover gift, stuck to ATC with foam pads. Brown ink and waterbrush used to ground image.
- Words by Clearly Besotted (retired set)
- Heart from the Accessorize set by Visible Image (stamped, cut out and stuck on with foam pads).
Great ATC, that paper is super as is your chosen image
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Hopefully this love for coffee card will fit the brief - it's great with lots of detail for the small size.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful ATC, with layers and beautiful colouring, love it. x
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC, love the background, image and shading xx
ReplyDeleteThat's brilliant and not "out there" at all, in my good coffee lovers opinion!! xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC and background, love the coffee cup.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
You've achieved a great depth to your coffee cup and it looks fab too. Thanks for supporting Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC, great coffee cup with so much dimension and like your background!
ReplyDeleteLove the heart cup and the background. Diffidently fits the love and romance theme. Have a great day!
ReplyDeletecindys-greencricut
Awesome ATC Sarn, fabulous background and gorgeous colouring and shading xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat ATC and I'll join you in that love Sarn so long as it's espresso (could we have a machine in the treehouse maybe?), many thanks for joining us again at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
I'm with you on the coffee! Most of my family/friends drink de-caff! What is that all about???
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC.
xx
I too like a good Coffee and your coffee card is amazing x
ReplyDeleteIch liebe Kaffee und ich liebe Dein wundervolles ATC, liebe Sarn.
ReplyDeleteHerzliche Grüße
von Anke