Sunday, March 31, 2024

What's in Sarn's Satchel for Easter?

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope you have plenty of chocolate treats - but if not - please feel free to enjoy the packet of Smarties' Mini Eggs shown below - as they are virtual, they are calorie-free! 

As you can see, I've been busy making pockets to fill with Easter treats - my satchel is bulging with them so please help yourself! I learned how to make these from Wendy (Spanish Crafter) via her You Tube video HERE.

Two filled & decorated pockets

The contents and a closer look at the front & back of the tags

If chocolate is not your thing - I have some calorie-free Jelly Baby Chicks for you instead!

Here's another pocket . . . filled with Jelly Baby Chicks
and a couple of bunny die cuts!

I used a whole sheet of 12" x 12" designer paper for each pocket (as I needed WIDE pockets to fit the contents into). However, ALL the tags and embellishments were made from snippets.

Showing how the little credit card sized pieces 
slot into the tag base.

The original snippets.
I later die cut 2 more tag bases from
snippets of Island Indigo card & used them instead.

The tag die set I used - think it will be very useful!

I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. So please have a rummage in your pile of snippets (I KNOW you have some) - make something with them, then come and play! There's a lovely prize on offer, or you can just play for fun. 

There'll be an Easter Egg Hunt all around the Playground grounds later this afternoon - so get your bonnets on and your baskets out!

23 comments:

  1. I need this set in my stash! Great makes hon, inspirational as ever, very pretty, love the low calorie choice too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the post title I very much hoped there was chocolate inside, not disappointed with the lovely little treat pockets.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super gift for Easter - or any other occasion with appropriate words of course. Who doesn't love chocolate? Thanks for the link to the tutorial as well. Hope the egg hunt goes well. Happy Easter 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super makes and, oh my, what a lot of lovely snippets used too

    Happy Easter and Happy Snippets Day to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the treats, and the tag dies Sarn, Happy Easter! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter Sarn how lovely are they and great use of snippets as always enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Sarn! Love those pockets, what a great idea! Off to check out the video. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buona Pasqua Sarn!! Queste tasche porta mini-uova sono deliziose!!! Davvero un bellissimo progetto e mi piace molto come le hai decorate, colori e carte splendidi!!
    Credo di avere un set di fustelle per creare dei rettangoli con gli slot (mai usate!!) e potrei usarle per fare le tags. Grazie per il link al video!
    L'orsetto è così dolce e molto carino timbrato con lo stesso colore dell'etichetta!
    Sto preparando un GRANDE cestino per la caccia all'uovo! E anche una pala, credo che Dudley abbia scavato in profondità! LOL :D A presto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your treat pouches are superb Sarn and the tag set looks like a wonderful addition to your stash! Have stapled some daffs to my rain bonnet and am cycling over to the Playground - don't start without me!! Easter hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the cutest little gift pouches and I love how you put them all together for great gifts. Each one is sure to please someone. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous treat pouches Sarn and such a fabulous die set too (another one for my wish list!).
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really great Sarn! What lovely little gifts.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Only just made it here as exhausted from the egg hunt!
    Wonderful pockets (and contents) with super tags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love these decorated pockets, Sarn, A beautiful design and choice of colours. What a lovely way to present a thoughtful gift to someone. I especially like the one at the top on the right, in shades of teal and aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  15. To repeat, what I wrote on the Challenge. - Fabulous pouches for the marvellous prizes Sarn, I know they will be appreciated. I still have mine from a past prize. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous treat pockets! The design and all the extra embellishing are fabulous and the bear it so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fabulous little Easter gift pouches these are Sarn, a lovely way to present a small sweet treat.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty pockets and great hold a sweetie gift or similar Sarn. Hope you had a lovely Easter break. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy cow these are so cute. Plus you get a treat. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so wonderful Sarn! Loving each one of them!! I've been stealing the kids' Easter chocolates LOL but they do tell me that they are too old for an Easter basket so that sort of gives me permission to take some for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are really cute and very imaginative Sarn, I’m sure the recipients must have loved them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look fab Sarn, a lovely little treat pouch. I may pop over and play later, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.