Sunday, April 07, 2024

What's in Sarn's Satchel this Sunday?

Hi Playmates!

After all the fun and games with Easter Egg hunts last week, this Sunday, my satchel contains a Yoga mat and block ready for some stretching and relaxation in the School Gym! Come and join me for a peaceful interlude in your busy life!

My homework reflects my Zen-like state - with this DL sized card. 

Omm!
THE DETAILS:
  • Snippets of white card and SU Pool Party card used for all elements stuck to the card front.
  • "Om Dee" stamp by Aall & Create. Words from the same set - all heat embossed.
  • Dee was coloured and grounded using various Distress Inks. A white gel pen was used to add dots to her clothing and a line down her eyelids! 
  • Blue Distress Ink was brushed through a Ciao Bella stencil for the "wallpaper" background.
  • Main image was die cut with a Heffy Doodle stitched rectangle die, then added to a snippet of Pool Party card. I used a very old Martha Stewart border punch along the bottom edge.

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover who won the prize.

13 comments:

  1. Ha, something I think we're all searching for!
    It's awesome!
    Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So funny 😃xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Dee looks right in her relaxation zone Sarn, a fun card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card and the wording is so 'right' - beautifully executed, just love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely make, Sarn, great idea with the stencilled "wallpaper" too

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ah ah!!! :D :D Too fun and that quirky sentiment makes us reflect on our attitude towards life!!
    Very elegant and accurate work Sarn, you always stunning me with your clean but so interesting creations!!
    I’m sorry I can't come to relax, I have to take advantage of the sun to work in the garden (rolling eyes)
    Hugs, happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha - great CAS layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Sarn this is brilliant! I must confess to being an admirer of that particular shade of eyeshadow too!! Hope your weekend has been bursting with inner peace! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really fun and cool Sarn, love everything about it.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect use of that super stamp set Sarn! Cracks me up every time - and you did a really great card! Love the 'wallpaper'!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card love the layout and both sentiments great use of snippets Sarn as always x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a real hoot! LOL I love this fun design with that great sentiment! I'm glad I still have a sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fab image and card, if only I could get my legs in that position!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.