Sunday, March 24, 2024

What's in Sarn's Satchel this Sunday?

Hi Playmates!

In my satchel this week, Ive got a new skipping rope and some white chalk to mark out hopscotch numbers. Anyone want to play?

I've also bought my homework along, as follows:

5" x 5" card - everything on the card front is a snippet.

Some of my snippets.

Close up of the layers.

I have published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize.

19 comments:

  1. Ooooooo I love how you turned that cute stamp into a decoupage masterpiece! Those were happy days…..skipping and hopscotch! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always rubbish at hopscotch, no balance so will miss on that and watch everyone else. Nice use of your snippets this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute make today and ... loving the idea of the layers as they use so many more "snippets" too!

    Happy Snippets Day!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant piece of homework with some clever decoupage work on this stamp - lovely card for any shopaholic I'd say. Nice and sunny here but looking a bit stormy as well which might put a stop to the hopscotch 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful creation Sarn and l like the dimension and use of snippets always a good make enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab use of snippets Sarn! Hopscotch - gosh do kids still play that? Not sure my balance is good enough but I’ll have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card and love the decoupaged stamp.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous snippets card Sarn. Love the layers - a little card but brimming with impact. I love it!

    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where's my brain - 5 x 5 isn't small - it's the image panel I was referring to. I do like the wider border - might try that one on my RD card which am just about to set to making. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!
    So simple, and effective!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty peachy pink with the white and the soft monochrome look of the pretty trio of gift bags and lots of dimension by cutting and layering them Sarn. I have already mentioned to Di that I made a 'boo boo' as I was going to enter my koi carp card in the latest Playground challenge, but I was in a rush to go away for a couple of days and forgot to add it to the challenge and checking today I cannot do so now as I realise that one of the challenges will not allow entry into more that four others. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card, like the dimension and the addition of a peach layer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a layered beauty and although I'd love to join in on the hopscotch, I'm just a spectator these days. I'll keep the drinks cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great homework, Sarn. I love how you've added dimension to the lovely image.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Sarn, understated but the dimemnsuon really makes it pop!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Che bel timbro puntinato Sarn, e gli hai dato vita con il decoupage! Mi piace molto come hai dato dimensione alla composizione! Lo sfondo rosa pesca aggiunge un tocco femminile e molto dolce!
    Buon inizio settimana!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopscotch is probably a brilliant game to keep your balance up - so I'm in.

    Love this card, great decoupage and fab bag stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a unique and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.