Sunday, March 10, 2024

What's in Sarn's Satchel this Sunday?

Hi Playmates

In my satchel this week I've a bunch of daffodils to brighten up the treehouse, and this card to make you smile, (not to mention the packet of chocolate biscuits and an extra bag of marshmallows for your mugs of hot chocolate!).

I simply stencilled a background and used snippets of white and navy blue card for the sentiment. The sentiment is a mix of stamp sets. I know the "smiles" word is by Printworks (long gone), and I think the words in the first line are from a Uniko set, but I could be mistaken!

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover who won the prize.

15 comments:

  1. This card DID make me smile!
    Good job stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am smiling today 😉, lovely card with your stencilling and cute sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet very stylish Sarn. I made chocolate brownies yesterday so will bring a few to share round.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS but so effective - it would certainly make anyone smile. It's still hot chocolate weather so you can count me in please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a Quick Clean And Simple card and this is a lovely example

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sarn the background is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful uplifting sentiment. I'll see you shortly for the marshmallows L x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish CAS card Sarn, love how you have combined the sentiments
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a true stenciled beauty and everyone can always use some extra smiles in the mail. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity Sarn. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao Sarn, buona Domenica! Questa è una card molto elegante e che bel sentiment! Grazie per i sorrisi, ne ho bisogno in questo periodo! :)
    I narcisi saranno sicuramente così allegri e quanti dolci hai preparato per il raduno nella casa sull'albero! Non vedo i croissant alle mandorle però... :D Forse devono ancora uscire dal forno! :D
    Un abbraccio!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowser Sarn! Amazing card - love the stencilling, really soft and gentle. Looks a bit like 'Lost Shadow Distress Ink pad'. And a lovely sentiment too!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That fade-out stenciling is the perfect background for your sentiment Sarn. Thank you for the smiles :) Sending YOU smiles too!
    Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stencilling and design. A lovely card Sarn. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this one Sarn, very gentle stencilling, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.