Hi Playmates
There's a new challenge to join in with at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND with Yours Truly in charge for the next fortnight. Why not use up some snippets and come over to play?
For my homework I'm sharing two ATCs made with my fave flower stamp. All the pieces of card are snippets.
![]() |
| Two Artist Trading Cards (2.5" x 3.5" each) |
Hope to see you over in the Snippets Playground. We're a friendly bunch, so come and play. Plus there's a nice prize up for grabs if you follow the rules.

Love these ATC’s Sarn … fab colouring with the gorgeous A&C stamp …and the yellow one looks absolutely wonderful irl thank you ❤️❤️
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Love these stylised flowers and you've made cracking ATC's with them too
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
Looks good in both colourways Sarn, hoping to pop over for some fun this time round.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love your ATCs Sarn, pretty colours and great sentiment too xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of colours and good to see your favourite flower stamp back in action
ReplyDeleteLove the ATCs and stamps.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Your ATC's look fantastic in different colors. Great use of snippets!
ReplyDeleteThis stamp works brilliantly on these two ATC's and love the purple and yellow..both look great Sarn. x
ReplyDeleteDue bellissime tonalità per i tuoi fiori preferiti Sarn, e stanno così bene assieme! Adoro il sentiment, davvero importante di questi tempi... Stupende ATCS.
ReplyDeleteBuona Domenica!
These are fabulous and the message is a great reminder!
ReplyDeleteHow different they look in their own colours Sarn, gorgeous ATC's.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
These are beautiful Sarn love the stamp you have used and the colours a fabulous project
ReplyDeletehugs
lolo x
l just love this stamp Sarn you have created 2 fabulous cards and a great layout too, will see you on the swings x
ReplyDeleteTwo more fab cards with this fab stamp, which you have subliminally urged me to buy!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous ATCs Sarn - I love the stamp you've used.
ReplyDeleteI've tried to leave a comments on the Snippets Playground blog too, but unfortunately Google's not letting me leave post!
Kath x
These are so pretty! Loving both versions! Great way to use up some snippets. Hope to join in this time!! I definitely have more than enough snippets and the stash keeps growing!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarn
ReplyDeleteFabulous use of your snippets. Great colour choices!
I have seen this image quite a bit on my return to blogland .. .. .. I have come to the conclusion that not blogging was kinder on my bank balance LOL!!!
Hope your week is going well.
Love Jules xx
Both colour ways look fab Sarn, I love this stamp and I think you have persuaded me to make a purchase!
ReplyDeleteLorraine
What wonderful little CAS cards you have made. Love that stamp and those colours xx
ReplyDelete2 fabulous ATC's, with great layouts and stamps!
ReplyDeleteLove them both, my favorite colours.
Hugs, Mariann
I love your ATCs with this wonderful stamp, Sarn.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anke
Cute set!
ReplyDelete