Hi Playmates!
There is a brand new challenge to enter over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND where Di is hosting for the next fortnight. Please submit your homework by 17th September.
My homework is another little ATC made entirely from snippets.
Due to their small (playing card) size, ATCs are just perfect for using up snippets. Even if you're not into swapping them, they make great card toppers!
![]() |
| 2.5" x 3.5" ATC |
- The ATC base (measuring 2.5" x 3.5") is a white snippet.
- The ATC base was topped with a 2.25" x 3.25" gelli print snippet.
- I used white snippets for the die-cut flower and lattice work.
- First line of sentiment is by Uniko, the "hugs" word is by Stamping All Day.

You're right this ATC would certainly make a great card topper - also a good way of using up snippets
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ATC Sarn. I never thought about using ATCs as card toppers. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY SUNDAY to you too.
Hugs
Di
XXX
So effective in the neutral and white shades Sarn. I'm all settles down ready for the promised egg sarnies - can we have cress as well please?
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful ATC Sarn love the colour and the design
ReplyDeletehugs
lorraine x
Indeed they DO make great toppers and yours is a fabulous example and a great deployment of snippets too
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Kathyk
This is lovely, Sarn! I love it when you give a 3-D look to your cards - it is a bit like receiving a hug! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just a beautiful ATC and I love that pretty background with that great die-cut border along the bottom! I'm always an add-on person, so I'd be putting a big gemstone in the center of that flower, but I like the plain look better just the way you made this!
ReplyDeleteA very elegant and impressive ATC made with snippets!! I have never thought to ATCs as card toppers, such clever idea! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs, have a lovely Sunday!
This is very pretty and delicate Sarn, a lovely ATC design.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
What a beautiful ATC! Loving the subtle gelli print background, so pretty and elegant with the gorgeous die cuts!
ReplyDeleteYour card is fabulous Sarn and as said above too that it would make a stunning topper yours on the swings l see at the playground my turn xx
ReplyDeleteLove the hugs font, and your ATC is so pretty, don’t know why but it reminds me of a cozy cardigan I had when I was small (smaller haha) xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty ATC Sarn. I belong to a club that regularly exchange ATC and many other small card type things and cannot agree more that it's a great way of using up scraps.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
Fabulous ATC, I like the hint of a background and it would make a great card topper!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of snippets, it looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Sarn!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great way to use up smaller snippets and what a perfect card topper it would make! Love those soft colours with the white - VERY The White Company!! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteWow Sarn this is fabulous … so pretty and delicate xx
ReplyDelete