Hi Friends
I attended a Gelli Printing workshop by Floss Workshop Art HERE. Floss is lovely. Very patient and knows exactly how to get the best out of you.
The workshop was GREAT FUN and I came away with 8 gelli prints as well as my "run-off" sheet, which I will probably use for something (it was too good to throw away!).
Here's a card made with a blue gelli print. All the die cutting is from white snippets.
![]() |
| A6 sized card. |
![]() |
| Close up of the die cut flower head. |


Woo Hoo! LOVING the background print you used for this card and it looks terrific, teamed with the sentiment and die you chose - cracking make.
ReplyDeleteSounds like had a great time at the workshop too
Happy Friday
Kathyk
Great gelli print, you excel at these, you must be top of the class! Like how the double flower head gives extra dimension xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fabulous print Sarn, such depth of colour and intensity and the white die cut really does pop.
ReplyDeleteB x
How wonderful to go to a Gelli workshop, I'm envious. This flower is a favourite of mine and it looks really good against the background. Will be looking out for more of your results.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous background print and lovely card Sarn.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Have literally just bought a gelli plate and haven't a clue what to do with it! So will be over to Floss to see hopw it's done!
ReplyDeleteGreat card here Sarnie, the background is fab! x
Amazing card, with a lot of dimension and a fabulous gelli print background!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you will not waste your "run-off" sheet!! :D I'm sure you will make something interesting with it!
This looks amazing, love the background, Cathy x
ReplyDeleteSarn l love your card the background you created is fabulous as is the die used totally stunning creation xx
ReplyDeleteI really need to get onboard with this gelli print technique! I absolutely love this card with the dimensional flower head and gorgeous background!
ReplyDeletewow what a fantastic print and it looks great with your white die cuts. I clicked the link for a nosey even though it is too far away - her courses look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLove the double flower head & what a gorgeous print! I have yet to open my geli plate, but it's on my list of things I must do! You've inspired me!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really amazing background Sarn and wow, what intense colour! I love the look of the white silhouette over the top and the double seed head is so effective!So pleased you enjoyed Floss's workshop. Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card Sarn! The depth in your Gelli background is fabulous. And the dies in white are just perfection. Love this!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Gorgeous card Sarn .. stunning gel plate background and I really love that flower die xx
ReplyDeleteLove this Sarn, what a stunning background! xx
ReplyDeleteIt's always a pleasure having you in the workshop Sarn, and I love what you have gone on to make with your beautiful prints! Thank you for the shout out and hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your Gelli print is beautiful, I love how you have placed the layered the die onto the card. it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
This is so stunning!
ReplyDeleteIt's a really beautiful background with so much depth and I love the colours. I'm just popping over to find out about the workshop. Uh-oh x
ReplyDeleteThese are just lovely, Sarn. I love the background colours and pattern and the 3-D plant in white.
ReplyDelete