Sunday, September 11, 2022

A Simple Thank You Card

Hi Playmates

I know many of us (myself included) are still reeling from the sad news of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's passing, so I'll keep this post brief.

It's really just to let you know that the RESULTS of the previous Snippets Playground challenge have been published HERE, so why not wander over to see who's been showcased and who won the prize? It might cheer you up.

5" square card - a one layer card

Inks used: Stampin' Up!'s Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam for the background chips and VersaFine Clair Twilight for the sentiment.
Stamps used: One small "paint chip" stamp from Stampin' Up!'s "Textures & Frames" set and a sentiment pulled from a JOFY stamp set by PaperArtsy (can't remember which set though!).

12 comments:

  1. Short and sweet, like your card, sometimes that’s all we need xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be simple but very elegant Sarn, just wish I was brave enough to carry it off.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and to the point. Yes, the sadness from Queen Elizabeth's death is still very much felt. I feel that King Charles III will be a good king. His tributes and speeches have been sincere and heartfelt. I look forward to his reign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cracking make and a super design which would suit many occasions by simply using different colours - very versatile

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super CAS card, great colour choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card Sarn … fabulous stamp and colours. Also just to say thanks so much for picking me in the top 3 at Snippets Playground … I only have access to my iPad at the moment and can’t comment on the Snippets blog as it has comments embedded.
    Yes I’m still feeling very strange over the death of the Queen .. just about to watch her coffin leave Balmoral which will really make it seem real 🥲

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very very sad l adored the queen and all her family she is going to be so sadly missed by lots of people family and friends, your's card Sarn is beautiful simply but totally lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS card Sarn, those paint chips are so sweet with those colours!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could create simple CAS cards like this! How beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful CAS card with that lovely colour combination and bold sentiment Sarn. Sending hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.