Happy New Year to all who visit.
It's hard to believe that it's been a decade since Jules handed over the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND keys to Di, but there it is . . . it's TRUE nonetheless!
If you pop over to the Pixie's Crafty Workshop you'll find an AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENT about the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. 👍
The card I'm sharing with you today was made specially for Di's Anniversary. Sorry it's not pink Di, but the snippets I had were in Wisteria Wonder & white!
I love "playing" in the Snippets Playground as it's such a friendly challenge.
It's easy to join in with, not to mention you get plenty of chances to win lovely prizes. Di has also donated over £200 to a dog rescue charity (by donating money in place of having to buy a prize, whenever a donated prize is used for a challenge).
Over the decade, there have been a few changes. It used to be a weekly challenge, and is now fortnightly, plus the delightful Dudley (a little white Havanese dog) has become the Playground Pup and is a firm favourite with everyone, entertaining us all with his amusing antics. Thanks for all that you do Di.
I'm delighted to call Di a friend of mine and I wish her all the best for the next 10 years.
It's an amazing achievement and just been over to offer my congrats to Miss Di. And another lovely snippet make.
ReplyDeleteJust about to add the logo to my own blog, even if I don't show my face these days it will hopefully help promote.
B x
A lovely card Sarn - perfect for Miss Di!
ReplyDeleteKath x
Super card Sarn, love the design.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, Heartiest Congratulations to Di on her 10th anniversary as Head of the Snippets Playground
ReplyDeleteYour celebratory card is just fab too, THE perfect way to use up some snippets
Happy New Year to you and your readers
Kathyk
What a pretty card to celebrate Di's anniversary and I look forward to exciting new things to come to the playground!
ReplyDeleteA great card Sarn and even looking at the new logo for Snippets makes me feel happy! Wishing you all the very best in 2022 x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card for Di, I did not realize it has been 10 years. Happy New Year Sarn! Off to see what the surprise is!
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous Sarn, love the design and those beautiful flowers. 10 years - WOW!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Faith x
What a lovely card you made for Di Sarn and what a lovely friend you are! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome card for an awesome friend Sarn! I too am excited and will try to place the badge on my blog. Exciting year ahead xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous 10th Anniversary card Sarn lovely layout and l really like the colour too! Dudley has been an interesting and joy and entertaining part of Di & Lens life and nice that they share him to us bloggers ....Happy New Year xx
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card to celebrate a fantastic milestone.
ReplyDeleteI adore the card Sarn! beautiful design and it's right in front of me on my desk here. Dudley is in serious training, running up and down the stairs - he's determined to clamber up and snoop on your lot in the tree house!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to even more fun and frolics over in the new Snippets Playground!
Hugs
Di xx