Saturday, January 22, 2022

Allsorts Challenge - Week 660

Hello and welcome!

It's 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, which means there's a new Allsorts Challenge waiting for you to play along with.

This week, my teamie Lorraine has chosen the theme: FOR A CHILD.

My DT card is below:

To make this card: I created a 5.75" square card blank. Next I stamped the Sugar Nellie "Little Cotton Rabbits" in black ink onto a snippet of white card and coloured them with Promarkers. I found snippets of gingham paper and mottled brown paper to mat and layer with. I die-cut the white patterned strip and glued it on. Finally, I added the sentiment (also part of the Little Cotton Rabbits set). 

18 comments:

  1. This is adorable, I don't make many cards for children these days but this one is lovely

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for children, with a hint of a vintage;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Sarn l adore your image and layout to your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab card for a child of any age, that image is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card love the matting layers, the adorable little bunnies and that fun sentiment x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card for a child, or even an older gal! Lovely use of snippets and such a sweet image.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Sarn, fab image and the matching sen time not us genius
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image that is and nicely textured too. Love the muted colours you have used - children's cards don't need to be primary colours lol! Happy weekend to you! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, starting again - I made a typo!
    Cute bunnies offering a hug in their pastel coloured dresses and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great image, nicely coloured - lovely card for a child

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those bunnies, super card xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very sweet with the adorable image and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute images & great design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A sweet card for a little one Sarn.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so cute Sarn, love all the snippets used too, utterly adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super cute bunny image Sarn and lovely layers and design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet Sarn, love those bunnies, cute gingham paper and die also.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the image you have used on your lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.