Hello and welcome!
It's 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, which means there's a new Allsorts Challenge waiting for you HERE. Pop over to see what my talented team mates have been up to and get details on how to enter.
This week, my team mate Ellie has chosen the theme of WINGS and/or TAILS (my Swiffallow has BOTH!).
Here's my DT card:
To make this card: I started by stamping the bird in navy blue ink on a snippet of white card. I then die-cut the focal image and a snippet of navy blue card using Wonky Rectangles. On the left side of my card front, I brushed green ink through a leafy Lavinia stencil before adhering the focal point to it. Finally I inked up the sentiment in both blue and green ink to pull it all together.

A very elegant creation Sarn, it's a lovely Swallow, we have an abundance of Swifts and Swallows in the summer, they like to nest in the stables.
ReplyDeleteB x
Great card using this lovely stamp. Might just be able to find something with wings or tails amongst my stash - could take me a while!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and the stencilling in the background works really well x
ReplyDeleteVery stylish card Sarn .. great image and colours, and the dual colour sentiment pulls it together so well
ReplyDeletePauline xx
This is a beauty Sarn I love that image also the Wonky Dies, super background a wonderful creation
ReplyDeletehugs
lolo x
Lovely card Sarnie. xx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous stamp and I love the shaped die cut too.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Your card is a delight, love the image and your foliage stencilling is lovely too
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday to you and your readers
Kathyk
Great card Sarn...like the inking in the background...why do I never think about that?..lol xx
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous, xx
ReplyDeleteA fabulous CAS card, Sarn. The bird is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sarn the background green leaves are gorgeous as is your stamped bird xx
ReplyDeleteSarn beautiful card very elegant. Love Alison xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your stencilled background and that bird is amazing xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card with a lovely bird stamp;-))m
ReplyDeleteLoving the pretty stenciling behind that wonky panel. The bird image is fabulous too! Great card!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and elegant card Sarn.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
This is a wonderful CAS contemporary design.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Sarn. Love your Swiffallow, and great stencilling. The wonky panels are a perfect frame too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
A swiffalow eh? If you say so! Lovely stencilling and a great focal point makes a perfect birthday card! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteA great image and lovely card. Vee xx
ReplyDelete