Good morning Girls!
I've done my homework and made a snippets card to share with you today!
I stamped portions of the large Penny Black 'Tigress' stamp onto a snippet of white card, then used a water brush and some SU Calypso Coral ink to colour the flowers.
I added the SU sentiment, then used a snippet of Calypso Coral card to mount the image. This was then adhered to the centre of a 5" x 7" card to leave lots of nice white space.
![]() |
| 5" x 7" card |
I'm skipping over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND with a bulging satchel of contraband. Come and find me up in the Treehouse where I'll be doing more, err, HOMEWORK of course! Not causing mischief AT ALL - HONEST! And don't worry, even though Linby fell out of the Treehouse last week, after drinking some of my, "enhanced" Hot Chocolate - she had a soft landing in a huge pile of leaves and is unhurt!
Wishing you a happy and creative day.

GORGEOUS! Another awesome piece of SarnArt. See you up in the treehouse, save me some hot chocolate please it’s sooooooo cold out xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card - see you later in the treehouse
ReplyDeleteA TOTALLY fabulous make again this post .. loving your chosen colour too
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Kathyk
Your incorrigible Sarn, I'm not sure there's any hope that there will ever be reform up in that treehouse. But I guess you get one brownie point for getting your homework done and very pretty it is at that.
ReplyDeleteB x
Lovely image and a lovely colour choice
ReplyDeleteSuper card Sarn...I am liking all the white around your pretty coloured image. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp & love your coloring! Great design to showcase it! Thanks for saving me some hot chocolate in the Playhouse!
ReplyDeleteOh Sarn I have to say that this is yet another stunning creation, the simple design, the colours and that image are truly wonderful
ReplyDeletehugs
lorraine x
Very stylish and pretty card Sarn - strangely I have been playing with Penny Black floral stamps and snippets today .. coincidence or what ??
ReplyDeletePauline x
So very beautiful and elegant, love the snippet of orange.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
What a beautiful tranquil card Sarn. I love the image you used and the soft colouring with the coordinating frame.
ReplyDeleteWe worked hard to build that leaf pile...! See you at the top of the tree!
Hugs, Vicky xxx
Beautiful fall card and oh how I'd enjoy a cup of that hot chocolate!
ReplyDeleteLol just as well there where plenty of leaves for that fall......lovely card Sarn soft colours too and great sentiment xx
ReplyDeleteSo clean and artistic Sarn. So good to visit you after ages. Wonderful to connect with my artistic pals
ReplyDeleteI just love the Calypso coral color of your flowers! It's a beautiful elegant card, so nicely done! So sorry to hear Linby fell outta the tree house, but the soft landing had to have been fun! I haven't jumped into a pile of leaves in decades! I'll be there soon and bring along some peppermint coated pretzel sticks to dip in the hot chocolate. I hear they're good for the waistline :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you put Linby's fall into the accident book?! It's going into the Playground Rools that all accidents and even being ill in the bushes due to too much hot chocolate will have to be reported. Dudley is going on an elf and safety course next week!
ReplyDeleteApart from that Missy Mischief - your card is brilliant! Luscious colours and such a perfect design! Great work - could do better with behaviour control though - snigger :)
Hugs
Di xx
I love this one, such a lovely colour xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. Love Alison xx
ReplyDelete