Hi Girls
I'm back with a festive card - in non-traditional colours.
In truth, I made this for Miss Di as she just LOVES PINK (and I happen to know she likes this snowy tree image too!)
Remember Di has a four-week challenge going on in the Snippets Playground at the moment, with LOTS of prizes available. See HERE for further details.

Well it's a striking tree so what's not to love! Fab make, super sentiment too
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday
Kathyk
That's a great tree stamp but afraid I'm yet to be convinced about the trend for pink Christmas scenes although I reckon Miss Di will love it.
ReplyDeleteFabulous image looks brilliant in Pink - love it
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Pink is a winner - on trees and everything!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sarnie and Di will drool (more than she usually drools......ha ha!!)
Gorgeous card Sarn, like the trees in pink!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Sarn is your card and so nice is the pink x
ReplyDeleteIt looks very beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the pink trees and from now on all my trees will be pink. Green is so last year. x
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous trees and very effective in pink Sarn...I would never have thought to do that!,,,lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. I love pinks too and the snow goes so well with this colour!
ReplyDeleteI too have friends who love pink and this turned out just gorgeous! Well done! I hope you're behaving yourself up in that treehouse! *smirk*
ReplyDeleteLove it Sarn, pink trees and why now, Inkylicious ones maybe, sure Miss D will be very happy with it.
ReplyDeleteB x
Oh wow--anyone would love this gorgeous pink card! That's a wonderful tree image! PS--glad I could show you something else you needed to buy--haha! By the way, the Poe Script is also available for Happy Birthday which I also have & recently used!
ReplyDeleteWho would have thought that fir trees could look gorgeous in pink, but they do Sarn, and a great sentiment too..I love the dual font design. x
ReplyDeleteAnd it's even lovelier in real life too! So pretty and totally up my alley!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
There really is something lovely about a pink Christmas tree and three pink Christmas trees are even better of course! A perfect card Sarn! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDelete