Wednesday, April 22, 2026

Coneflower ATC

I recently visited my local craft shop (The Malthouse at Herstmonceux - bricks & mortar shop only, no mail order) and discovered a beautiful PaperArtsy stamp set called "Coneflowers Edition" . . . which just had to come home with me as a little present to myself!

The inky ATC snippet was ready and waiting to be used on my desk (along with a few others), so I opened up the newly acquired stamps and created an ATC.

ATC

The April theme at the Tag-Along & ATCs Challenge is Blossoms, Butterflies and Birds, (or AG) so I'm joining in using the theme. 

 Details:

  • Snippet of an art journal page that had been used to mop up ink left over on stencils, cut to 2.5" x 3.5"
  • Coneflower and words from the PaperArtsy Eclectica EAB49 "Coneflowers Edition" stamp set
  • Distress Inks used for all colouring

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp Sarn, I love coneflowers and this is a beauty. Gorgeous background as well. Wow you still have a local craft shop? Nothing near me for a few years now!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I can totally see why this stamp set just had to go home with you. It would have been so rude to leave it on the shelf 🤣🤣.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC Sarn, love the beautiful Coneflower and inky background. We haven't had any craft shops for years and even the charity shops no longer sell craft stuff!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, like you, I love a cone flower, lovely background too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be lovely to visit a local craft shop. I can see why you bought this lovely stamp and you picked the perfect inky background for it too. Thanks for supporting us at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ATC, great background and like the coneflower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A craft shop Sarn? A rarity these days so understand you had to by something and it's a very pretty bloom at that, made a lovely ATC with it and shared it with us as well at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ATC, can’t believe the background was just some mopping up! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coneflower ATC feels so vibrant and full of life, and I love how the inky snippet creates such a rich base for the bloom to shine while the PaperArtsy image adds beautiful detail that pulls everything together in a really striking way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Der Sonnenhut ist einer meiner Lieblingsstauden, ein traumhaft schönes ATC, liebe Sarn.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.