Friday, April 03, 2026

Easter Bunny Mini Moo

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Here's a little Easter Mini Moo to enter into THE LITTLE THINGS challenge run by Conny and Rosi. You can enter anything that is small . . . so think ATC cards and coins, tags, bookmarks, inchies, rinchies, mini moos and Memorydex cards (sizes are explained in the Permitted Projects tab at the top of the challenge blog).

Mini Moo - 28mm x 70mm

I don't have Easter stamps, so I had to draw the little bunny from an image I saw on Pinterest, then I added the word beneath. 

Details:

  • A piece of biscuit packaging was cut to 28mm x 70mm to make the Mini Moo.
  • Hand drawn bunny.
  • Wild Honey Distress Ink was painted around the bunny for the background.
  • Posca pens were used to colour everything else.

14 comments:

  1. Super hand drawn bunny, so cute

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycling and hand drawing - how very resourceful of you. A lovely little project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little mini moo and recycling, love the brilliant hand drawn Easter Bunny.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Easter Bunny snd clever you drawing him. Hope you have a good Easter, might need woolies though.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hand drawn bunny, Sarn. Great recycling too.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fab. I have never heard of a mini moon. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hand drawn Bunny and word, perfectly coloured, and on biscuit packaging too! Have an Awesome Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet is your card Sarn and to read you draw the cute bunny too it’s adorable and coloured brilliantly, enjoy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darling Sarn, great job drawing this adorable bunny, beautifully colored and you recycled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and love the little ladybird. Great use of recycling and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant hand drawn bunny, and a very cute mini moo. Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, a Mini Moo—I so love these little cards!! ♥♥♥ Your hand-drawn bunny is brilliant—a stamp couldn't have done it better! Thank you so much for the shout out and for playing along with The Little Things. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in this challenge blog
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete
  13. This aught to be a stamp, a wonderful bunny and colours too. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.