Wednesday, April 15, 2026

Move Forward ATC

I have a little butterfly ATC to share with you today, so I'm joining in with the fab TAG-ALONG (& ATCs) challenge - where April's theme is BLOSSOMS, BUTTERFLIES & BIRDS (you can choose any, or all, of them to put on your tag, ATC or bookmark). 

There's a lovely prize on offer if you join in.  

ATC

Details:

  • Two snippets of "Warm Breeze" paper by Craft O'Clock,
  • Sentiment cut from a sheet of words that was a gift, so I don't have the details. 
  • Extra butterfly fussy cut and stuck on to make an odd number of butterflies which is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. 

8 comments:

  1. Perfect Butterflies (and spot on with the odd number) and blooms for oir Tag-Along (and ATC's) April theme, lovely to see you again, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely gentle ATC with a great reminder sentiment. Thanks also for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs).

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the whole thing is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, cracking job Sarn

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super ATC for the challenge theme - I agree with what Kathy has said above

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ATC and butterflies-I always like an odd number too-I bought some tea towels one day got to the till and realised there was four so had to go back for another one lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful, well laid out, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful composition and very pretty layout x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card loving your butterflies and background x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.