I was thrilled to be asked to join ALLSORTS as a Guest Designer for the next fortnight. Gail has chosen the easy theme of IN THE GARDEN, or there's always the Anything Goes option - and there's a lovely Lavinia prize up for grabs.
As I get frogs in my garden, it had to be another "Frog Yoga" card because I love them (the stamps that is, not frogs per se!) and the sentiments in the set are so amusing.
| A6 sized card |
Details:
- All stamps are from the Stampendous "Frog Yoga" set. Coloured with watercolour pencils first, then a waterbrush was used for blending.
- Snippet of white for stamping the frogs on, matted with some SU Soft Sea Foam card.
How lovely to see you as a guest designer for this challenge. This image and sentiment certainly made me smile when I spotted it this morning - love it 😊
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love these fun frogs, I have a thing about frog images, but don't use them on cards funnily enough. This is fabulous, you know I love it. :) x
ReplyDeleteA fabulous fun card Sarn. Congrats on your GD spot too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Smashing card, love those yoga froggy's .. beautifully coloured too btw
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday
Kathyk
Congrats on your GDT spot, fabulous fun card and froggy yoga image. The sentiment struck a chord- we used to go swimming every week then straight round to the chip shop lol.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Just love it! Fabulous stamps and what a sentiment- still laughing! xx
ReplyDeleteLove your froggies Sarn, we get them as well, usually in the horses water trough. It's a real fun card and perfect for our In the Garden theme, thank you so much for coming to add some inspiration and being our Guest.
ReplyDeleteB x
Congrats on your GD slot, this is adorably cute and funny. I’ve never seen our frogs do that🐸 😂😂😂🐸
ReplyDeleteA really fun card Sarn, so glad to have you as our guest designer this time at Allsorts!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI had to get pizza the other night as my Pizza Points were expiring!
I shared!
Thanks for being a Guest Designer!
so funny! Love your design. Thanks for being our GDT at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteYou bring such fun Sarn!! That's a fabulous card, their expressions are priceless and your watercolouring is spot on xx
ReplyDeleteYour card is fabulous Sarn, the frogs are so cute and great sentiment! Thanks for guest designing with us!
ReplyDeleteThe frogs are so cute and with the sentiment, it makes for such a fun card! Great to see you guesting at Allsorts! x
ReplyDeleteLove these frogs and the sentiment. A fabulous card Sarn.
ReplyDeleteThese frog images are gorgeous love how you have placed them and coloured too congrats on your guest appearance for Allsorts x
ReplyDeleteJust had to say this made me smile . Your colouring is beautiful..love it..lol xx
ReplyDeleteVery cute and fun card Sarn, really made me smile! Xx
ReplyDeleteThis totally cracked me up Sarn - what a wonderfully fun card! Brillliant colouring too! As you possibly know, I have an unbranded very similar stamp set - buried here in my NBUS baskets. I can fee a little run of Birthday card coming on - when I locate the stamp set! Congratulations on your GD spot over at Allsorts!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx