Wednesday, October 01, 2025

Stencilled OLC

Today I'm sharing a One Layer Card (OLC) which has simply been stencilled and stamped.

Card measures 5" square

Details:

  • Inks: VFC Pine Cone (for the sentiment) and Wild Honey DI (for the stencilling).
  • Funky Fossil "Meadow Flower Silhouettes" foliage stencil used over the top of the background.
  • Visible Image "Collision" stencil (in the background)
  • Crafty Roo sentiment (no longer available).

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful stencil work on this card and just love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stencilling Sarn, the colour scheme really pops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarn. Love the colour and delicate stencilling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just one (or two) words really Sarn, Sheer Elegance.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarn, the stencilling is really pretty gorgeous colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely make, nice stencil/image choice and loving the tone on tone look

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Hope you have a marvellous day too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I think it's simply marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this monochromatic look using the VI stencil and the FF flower stem..a beautiful card Sarn. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.