Sunday, October 12, 2025

Sunday Snippets - 12th October 2025

Hi Playmates!

I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. This is your opportunity to use up some snippets, then come over to the Playground for a 'show and tell' via Mr Linky.

For my homework this week I decided to make a monochromatic card with a VERY OLD stamp by Rubber Romance. I’m afraid the name of the stamp is lost in the mists of time, but I'm calling her "Chocolate Girl"!

5.5" x 4.5” Landscape side opening card

Everything was stamped and coloured with SU Misty Moonlight ink.

I tapped the ink pad onto an acrylic block and picked up the colour with a waterbrush to colour the image, which was then mounted on a snippet of SU Misty Moonlight card. The sentiment is made up from two different stamp sets - one of which is by Stamping All Day.

17 comments:

  1. Very chic and elegant, in your signature colour

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stylish lady in mono colours and she looks like she knows the very best way to spend an afternoon.

    B z

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very content with her box of chocolates, very chic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Sarn, the stylish image looks great in monochrome.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate heaven!! A super monochrome card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour you used. A lovely card and I know a few people that could be sent to :) .

    ReplyDelete
  7. l really like your colour choice for this monochrome card and the image is ME lol love chocolate beautiful card Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish card Sarn, love the chocolate lady and the shade of blue is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and such a true sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful lady enjoying her delicious chocolates and in a lovely shade of blue which looks great Sarn. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful monochrome card, love the beautiful image and perfect sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful monochrome card and a reminder that less is more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Sarn - what a stunning card. So classy, CAS and using your fave colours as well. Gimee the chicklits!!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great card!
    It's perfect with the chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarn, what a fabulous stamp (hope they revive it) and your gorgeous monochrome colouring. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chocolate girl is an excellent name and I agree with the sentiment too, but just wish we could eat chocolate and still look like that. Sigh.... Love how you have coloured the image too. Thanks for your recent visit to me and lovely comment. I know it is a while since I have come your way too. I just don't know where all my time goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO clever to use a monochrome theme with this image. I love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.