Hi Playmates!
I don't do ‘cute' very much these days - but I simply couldn't resist this £1 charity shop find . . . a little LOTV bear stamp (with a sentiment that I opted to leave off this square card).
| Card measures 5" square |
Details:
- LOTV bear stamp.
- Floral punch-out added to the top right corner.
- Watercolour pencils and a waterbrush were used to colour the main image.
- All paper items on the card front are from SNIPPETS!
Miss Di is in charge of the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight - so skip over there to find out what lovely prize she is offering, as well as all the details on how to enter.
Utterly adorable, no wonder you couldn’t resist that bargain bear waiting for you. Beautifully coloured and finished with your little touches of purple xx x
ReplyDeleteLOTV images are cute but without being over the top - no wonder you couldn't resist this little fellow at such a bargain price.
ReplyDeleteBut you've done this 'cute' SO well, it's a gorgeous image and once again superb colouring xxxx
ReplyDeleteGood find Sarn, he certainly is rather cute, especially at that price. I've to find anything craft related at any of our local charity shops and we've a good few of them.
ReplyDeleteB x
I entirely understand how you were powerless to resist, that's a supercute image, making it into a lovely card
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Love the cute little Bear and bargain too.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Ooh how cute is your stamp bear and a good find too, lovely card Sarn xx
ReplyDeleteVery sweet image Sarn beautifully coloured - a great charity shop find. I took a few crafty bits to the charity shop yesterday, but sadly didn’t find anything to bring home! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great find Sarn and the card is totally adorable!
ReplyDeleteA delightful find and card. Love the colours. x
ReplyDeleteWell you had to rescue this one didn't you - it's super cute. Your CAS layout is perfect for the image.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely delightful card Sarn! Love the little punch out in the top right hand corner, nice twist! Apologies for being late commenting - it's been a teeny bit busy here this week! Snort.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx