Sunday, October 05, 2025

Sunday Snippets - 5th October

Hi Playmates!

I have published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.

For my homework I've created a floral card using lots of snippets. In fact, EVERYTHING stuck to the card front is a snippet! It's been a wild and woolly week of weather here in the UK, but remember the sun always shines in the Snippets Playground, so come on over to play!

Card measures 5" square

The snippets after die cutting!

Details:

  • "Modern Floristry" die set designed by Tim Holtz for Sizzix - cut from various gelli prints to make up the flower, stamen and leaves.
  • Flower & leaves glued to snippet of patterned paper, and mounted onto a gelli print snippet before being added to the card front.
  • Sentiment by Stampin' Up! inked with Marina Mist.

11 comments:

  1. And what a splendid card it is too, and so many snippets - brilliant

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super snippets creation, love all the colours and textures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of snippets and you've really created depth and texutre.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant use of your gel print snippets and I timely reminder to me that I should bring out that super die set and actually USE it 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card and use of snippets Sarn is so lovey beautiful colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning use of gel print snippets Sarn, I absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful collage from your snippets. Like Val I have that die set - unused!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful design Sarn and a great use of your snippets.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific snippets card Sarn - great use of plenty of snippets too!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I should keep more snippets, then I can, MAYBE, make a card as beautiful as this. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful mix of snippets Sarn and the design is so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.