I love to join in with the TAG ALONG & ATCs challenge, and to that end, I've made an ATC that complies with their current theme of ANYTHING AUTUMN (or you can choose the 'anything goes' option).
| 2.5" x 3.5" |
Details:
- All mushrooms and foliage by Lavinia Stamps. (Mini Meadow Mushroom and Meadow Mushroom.) Small foliage stamp appears to be retired.
- Autumn word by Crafty Roo (no longer in business).
- Snippet of white card to stamp on.
- Cardboard packaging to mount the white card on.
Love the title 😂…..a fab autumnal ATC, I’m fall-ing over to leaf an entry on this challenge too, and you have given me an idea….😉🤔🤗
ReplyDelete😁😂 Very droll. Made me chuckle.
DeleteJust love the heading on your post and the ATC itself is great too. Just read Lesley's witty post and that made me smile too.
ReplyDeleteFab autumn ATC, great autumnalvsiftcshade if brown xx
ReplyDeleteHa, ha, great pun and fab ATC. Love the colours you used makes for a really interesting ATC. Thanks also for entering and supporting Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.
ReplyDeleteNow I've finished groaning over the pun I'd just like to say that I love your monochromatic ATC! Beautiful stamping and plenty of detail (despite the lack of room) ! xx
ReplyDeleteLovely crop of mushrooms you have there, Sarn, making a splendid ATC
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Great autumn card with those fabulous Lavinia stamps good use of snippet card and cardboard packaging xx
ReplyDeleteAs Lesley said, very droll a fun play on words, but you managed to incorporate so much interest despite notmushroom, many thanks for joining in at Tag-Along (and ATC's) always a pleasure to have you play along.
ReplyDeleteB x
Great title for your post, Sarn. I love your autumnal ATC.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Ein wunderschönes ATC, liebe Sarn. So schön herbstlich und wunderbar elegant, gefällt mir sehr.
ReplyDeleteHerzliche Grüße
von Anke
Simply beautiful, Sarn. Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove your mushrooms and love the colour tone you went with on this lovely ATC Sarn. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's) this month.
ReplyDeletePinky
Fabulous Sarn - love the play on words!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Artistic image and love it in neutrals! So creative to attach your panel to packaging! Bad knee, so may not be able to climb up to the treehouse. Sorry to miss the fun! :)
ReplyDeleteA wonderful image and card. x
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Conny
Fabulous monochromatic ATC. My tablet will let me comment on your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love these wonderful mushrooms in two different browns Sarn and the added leaves at the bottom ground them beautifully, and finished with the word 'Autumn'...perfect! x
ReplyDeleteLove this, it looks wonderful. Xx
ReplyDeleteLovely atmosphere to this card, love those mushrooms. x
ReplyDelete