Wednesday, September 24, 2025

Sparkly Friends!

Hi there!

I used a preloved Woodware stamp (Daisy Panel JGS334) that I bought for a great price at a local destash event a little while ago.

I coloured the image with glittery Posca Pens which had been scribbled onto a non-stick sheet and picked up with a water brush. The sentiment is from a Visible Image set called “A Friend Like You”.

DL sized card.

Close up of the card front - attempting to show you the sparkle!

11 comments:

  1. And, I gotta say, it looks fabulously sparkly IRL too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea to colour this delightful floral panel using sparkly pens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the sparkle, will definitely try this out, thanks !!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and gorgeous sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful image and all the sparkle.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card with a great sentiment. Love the sparkle too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful stamp Sarn liking the sparkle too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playing catch up Sarn, so very delicate and pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the sentiment. Love your flower.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty card Sarn - love the twinkle as well!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.