Today I'm sharing a One Layer Card (OLC) with you. I love the Clean And Simple (CAS) look of it.
| Card measures 4.5" square |
Details:
- Stamped the "Creative Chaos" Visible Image flower direct to the card front, together with a PaperArtsy birthday sentiment.
- Flower is coloured with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink in various dilutions using a water brush.
I'm taking this card over to the ALLSORTS' CURRENT CHALLENGE #831 where the optional theme is BIRTHDAYS.
Really do like that flower, looked good in the mono colours and equally so in the pretty pinks, a perfect card for our new Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Many thanks for sharing this elegant card with us at Allsorts using the birthday theme. Great choice of floral stamp, beautifully coloured.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Sarn, love the floral stamp.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Smashing make - sometimes a OLC is good to make but, mostly, I find them tricky! Well done on the proportions of your fab card
ReplyDeleteKathyk
That fab VI floral stamp is perfect statement flower for a CAS card and looks stunning in the shades of pink xx
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card, love the beautiful flower stamp.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Such a beautiful and stylish flower Sarn and love the CAS design to showcase its beauty!
ReplyDeleteYour pretty flower goes perfectly with the font of the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing the theme and joining us at Allsorts!
Beautiful card and stamp Sarn love the slightly difference in the colouring and sentiment x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Sarn, I love the pretty flower ...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anke
A gorgeous card. I struggle with one layer cards, but you have mastered it. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sarn, love the different shades of your watercolouring xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card Sarn - and it's pink! Gorgeous colouring skills there.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx