Hi Crafty Friends!
I have a stamped and die cut card using one of my gelli prints to share with you today. I'm entering it into the current ALLSORTS CHALLENGE #832 where the lovely Val has chosen the theme of Trees, Leaves and Plants (or you can enter an "anything goes' project). I went with LEAVES!
| Card measures 5" square |
Details:
- Simon Says Stamp die:"Circle of Leaves" used to cut the leafy circle from a gel plate print
- Heffy Doodle "Stitched Circle" die used to make the outer frame.
- Lots of Studio Light and Florileges Design stamps used from different sets to create the background.
A brilliant leafy card using one of your lovely gelli prints and I love the subtle background stamping. Thank you for joining in with the Allsorts challenge and for using the theme.
ReplyDeleteLove the beautiful die-cut circle of leaves and delicate stamped background.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
A lovely card made with your gelli print.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Beautiful die cut leafy circle from a gel p,atevprint, and your background stamping is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteThe focal die cut is a real beauty Sarn, had to go read ingredients again as the depth of colour made me initially think it was mirri card catching the light. A perfect entry at Allsorts for Val theme, thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Gorgeous Mixed Media card! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful cas and leafy card. I love your background and also the effect of the gel print on the leafy die. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful leafy card Sarn the background you create is stunning x
ReplyDeleteSuper card, Sarn. What a beautiful die cut, perfect for the Allsorts Challenge.
ReplyDelete