Wednesday, August 13, 2025

Two-part swing tag

I wanted to add a tag to the current TAG ALONG & ATCs CHALLENGE where the theme is TRAVEL (or Anything Goes). 

I was going through my papers looking for something else, when I happened across some papers with hot air balloons printed on them. "AHA! That will comply with the challenge theme," I thought! So I grabbed a sheet and made a two-part swing tag ready to adorn a birthday present at some point! 

The finished swing tag.

The pieces I used for the tag.

Details:

  • Hot air balloon tag, cut from a sheet of paper "extras" from the Craft O'Clock "Warm Breeze" paper pad.
  • Snippet of white card cut to same dimensions as hot air balloon tag and stamped with a PaperArtsy birthday message.
  • Both tags were then tied together with a snippet of raffia.


12 comments:

  1. Certainly is perfect for our Travel theme Sarn and like the design of the double tag, the raffia makes a nice change from other fibres. Many thanks for joining us again at Tag-Along (and ATC's) August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming across that paper with the hot air balloon was a piece of luck and I love the way you've used it with some white card to make this super double tag. An idea to store away in my memory bank for future use 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the double tag idea, this balloon paper really looks lovely with it, and I love the use of raffia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, that made a great birthday tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super two part tag, perfect for the challenge theme.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, perfect for the theme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely tag, great paper, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Sarn, I LOVE this tag! What gorgeous papers you used and the idea of a double tag is great!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely two part tag and a super image that you have used too

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Super creation, love the balloon image, love the tag is in two parts, making it even more special. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both tags are gorgeous love the papers used x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.