Now THAT'S a blog post title to conjure with isn't it? LOL!
I recently purchased these Stampendous "Frog Yoga" stamps from a local charity shop for the princely sum of £1.50! HAD to buy them because (a) they made me laugh, and (b) they were CHEAP!
There are 5 frogs doing yoga poses in the set, along with a variety of amusing sentiments. Below are just 2 of them, made into ATCs.
Getting a last minute entry into the TAG ALONG & ATCs CHALLENGE (under the anything goes option) using the first ATC in this post. The August challenge ends tomorrow!
| ATC |
| ATC |
Details:
- All stamps are from the Frog Yoga set by Stampendous.
- Coloured with watercolour pencils and a waterbrush.
- All pieces of card used for the ATCs are snippets.
Wow - those stamps were a real bargain and such FUN!! Beautifully coloured too, love these ATCs. I can see why you couldn't leave them sitting on the shelf in the charity shop 😉
ReplyDeleteA fab pair of ATC's and so beautifully coloured too - gotta love those ambitious frogs!
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Totally get the appeal of the stamps Sarn, great fun. We've seen very few Frogs this year, they usually hop down to the house but think they've stayed close to the pond fear of all the water disappearing.
ReplyDeletePerfect and fun ATC's for Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, so pleased you shared another, thank you.
B x
These are just so much fun Sarn, I love everything about them! xx
ReplyDeleteOh Sarn ... .. .. these really made me smile. I love them. A real find!
ReplyDeleteI often pick crafty bits up in the charity shop that I make all those little tags for.
A lot of mine are mystery items because they aren''t in their original packaging. They do A4 plastic boxes of random stamps attached to acetate sheets and I simply buy a box play with them at home and then donate the ones I don't think I will use back to them for selling again, and I gain a storage box into the bargain.
Hope you are having a good week.
Love Jules xoxo
What a bargain you got there Sarn, I would not have passed them either!! Love your ATC. Made me smile instantly! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
ReplyDeletePinky
These little frogs are hilarious, my lovely ATC from you makes me smile everytime I look at it, thank you, great colouring as ever, and a real bargain...xxxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant-love the fabulous fun frogs and sentiments-plus what a bargain-our nearby charity shop never has craft stuff, they send it all to another shop other end of town!
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Hilarious! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love both of those images such fun frigs with yoga poses colouring is stunning you make it look so easy l would struggle xx
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to try and play catch up with my commenting, but when I saw these fab and funny ATCs I had to stop by. What a bargain as well! Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant cards, I love the CAS treatment of them, such fun cards. x
ReplyDeleteThese made me laugh out loud - fabulous Froggy ATCs Sarn! Guess what, at a price, they are available 'unbranded' from a certain online shop beginning with A. Ask me how I know.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx